Thursday 23 February 2017

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge

Today my daughter Phoebe turns 12 years old!! I can't believe it, the time is going WAY too fast and she is turning into a young woman before my eyes. She is the same height as me and even wears bigger shoes, so she doesn't look 12yrs either!! She is such a lovely girl, very caring, so funny and has such a crazy sense of humour, just like me. She actually looks a lot like me which I don't know if its a good thing or not.... Its been a wonderful day for her and I hope she waits five years before she turns 13!!

And since its her birthday I can finally share with you the card I made especially for her:


Phoebe is absolutely obsessed with llamas and I was able to buy her some cards, a pen and pencil case with llamas on them, so she was very happy!!

I purchased the My Favourite Things 'Llama Love' stamp set with Phoebe in mind and just stamped images from the set all over the card front. I coloured them all different colours with my pencils, even adding patches to the middle one which is something I've never done before with an image. The sentiment was simply stamped on a strip of white CS and popped up on foam tape, with a few Neat and Tangled sequins added for shine. She absolutely loves it which makes me oh so happy!!

I'm going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Anything Goes'.




And will also add to the CAS on Sunday Challenge # 102 where their theme is 'Critters'. I had a quick look at what the word 'critters' means as wasn't sure if llamas were included but it says it's a living animal, so that's perfect!!

Phoebe and I are off now to take Bella for a walk and then to buy some dinner. The birthday person always chooses the dinner so Phoebe has chosen kebabs. We always get a mixture of chicken and falafel, with hummus and tabbouleh. Yummo!! She has great taste in food!

Take care
Shona
 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shona :-) I love the Llama's, absolutely adorable and I love how you stamped them :-)

    I am sure Phoebe loved this, Happy Birthday Phoebe :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete