Monday 5 December 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday Post - December

Hi there everybody!! Its my turn this month for my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
'Girl Friday' blog post.




I'm in total 'Christmas Card Panic' mode, as once again I've realised that I don't have enough cards to send out. So any chance I have to make one more, I totally jump at. So Christmas is my theme, as well as coming up with a design that looks great but could also be quickly and in large quantities:




I always think pastel coloured Christmas cards look so pretty, so my colour scheme was born!!

Using my MISTI and the smaller Christmas tree stamp from the 'Snowflake Splendor' stamp set, I stamped the tree's twice in their four different colours. Each tree was then fussy cut, given a good coating of Wink of Stella and popped up on foam tape. To keep it simple I heat embossed the sentiment (from the same stamp set) in silver. Clean, modern and pretty!

This would be a fantastic card to make in bulk and you could make the colours whatever you like. I've already made a few more!!


I have three challenges I would like to link this too:

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge (O'Christmas Tree)



Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes)



Uniko Studio Challenge # 38



Don't forget that if you are wanting to purchase the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps stamp set I used today or any other of their products, you can use my special 'Girl Friday Code' to save yourself 15%. And at this time of year every dollar counts!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and will see you again soon on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  blog.


Take care
Shona


7 comments:

  1. Pastel has never looked so pretty! Such a sweet Christmas design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've changed my mind on pastel Christmas cards. This is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you chose pastels for your trees, Shona! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snowy, pastel Christmas trees, Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!! i love the pastels
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Another CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete