Friday 9 September 2016

Just Add Ink Challenge # 328

Hi everybody, its finally Friday (yippee!!) which also means its time for a new challenge theme at Just Add Ink! 

For this weeks challenge we are wanting you to:


                                                            JUST ADD 'P'


This means you can add ANYTHING to do with the letter 'p' on your project. You could add paper, pins, pyjamas, pinstripes.....basically anything you can link to the letter 'p'. The possibilities are endless!!

I decided to use a new stamp set that was just too cute to resist:


Told you they were cute!!! These stamps are from My Favourite Things 'Cool Cat' and have quickly become one of my new favourites!!

To start off I stamped the three 'pussy cats' on a piece of white CS, coloured them with pencils and fussy cut out. I then used the My Favourite Things 'Peek a Boo Squared' die on some white CS, die-cut it twice and glued them together for a bit of stability. I put the square over the card front and marked lightly in pencil where the circles would sit and the outside of the square. This way I could blend my Distress Inks behind the windows and not have them showing anywhere else. I also stamped the sentiment too so it would be in the right place.

The frame was then popped up on foam tape along with the pussy cats in each window. I added some clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for a little bit of bling!!

I have four challenges I would like to enter:

Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 17 (my second entry)

 

Simon Says Stamp - Work It Wednesday - August  (stamping)




Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge (Stamp It)



My Favourite Things - 2016 Card Design Superstar Contest 

 

You have until next Wednesday 14th September to link your projects to the Just Add Ink challenge and if you need any help thinking of a 'p' design, pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team  have come up with for you. Can't wait to see your projects in the Gallery!!

Take care
Shona


 

12 comments:

  1. So so cute Shona! Love how you used the letter"P"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant wonderful card. Love those little peeping kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really getting all the cuteness out of these little critters...the coloring on them is truly wonderful...such a darling design with them peeking out those little windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so incredibly cute Shona! I do love your adoreable pussy cats - your colouring is fabulous and the sentiment so made me laugh. Such a purrfect card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! So very sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Happy STAMPtember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable...just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute. Well done on blending behind the circles! Great colouring of your sweet little 'pussy cats'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love those sweet kitties ❤️

    ReplyDelete