Saturday 9 May 2015

Winnie and Walter NSD with Pinkfresh Studio - PFS Product Challenge: Puffy Stickers


You'll be pleased to know that my two posts today are the last of my Winnie and Walter challenge cards. Its been so much fun this week playing around with ideas and inspiration that I normally wouldn't use. And I love looking at the entries from other crafters too!


This challenge is the Winnie and Walter NSD featuring Pinkfresh Studio - PFS Product Challenge: Puffy Stickers. Wow, trying saying that three times really fast!! I don't own any puffy stickers. Phoebe has some and they are cute but very tiny. So I went off to The Warehouse (similar to Target, K-mart) and found a whole lot that were so adorable. They were in the children's art section and targeted to the younger age market but I thought I could try to do something with them:


These little kids are so cute and I found about 10 sets of them for different settings like school, the beach, princesses etc. So they may turn up again...

I cut a piece of patterned paper and adhered straight to the card front. I then die-cut the photo strip x3 from white CS and once from pink patterned paper. I glued two white strips together with the pink on top and glued to the card. I then added the other white strip on an angle. The three puffy kids were popped up on foam tape as was the sentiment banner, which was heat embossed in gold. Fantastic card for some upcoming kids birthday's.

The patterned papers are from Lawn Fawn 'Let's Polka'. The film strip die is from Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment stamps are from Winnie and Walter 'The Big, the Bold and the Happy'. The gold sequins are from Neat and Tangled and the puffy stickers from Kids Art and Craft.

I have three other challenges I would like to enter:

Winnie and Walter NSD with Pinkfresh Studio: Colour Combo Challenge 


Seize the Birthday Challenge


Happy Little Stampers - May CAS Challenge 


Its been like Summer here this week. We've gone from winter woollies last week to shorts and t-shirts and roasting in bed at night. Talk about global warming!! Its been wonderful for gardening and I hope the weather is good tomorrow, as I would like us to go for a walk for Mother's Day. Sure will be a shock to the system when the frosty mornings return!!

Take care
Shona
  


 

10 comments:

  1. Those kids are real cuties Shona! As ever, a striking design from you! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trio of cuties, Shona ... so sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, love those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Shona!! LOVE those puffy stickers! Great design with the kids on the film strip ... so creative! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is so cute! What a great use of the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the two die cut film strips. Gorgeous design and how cute are those puffy stickers!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun card! Made me smile :) Clever way to use the puffy stickers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great design and use of the puffy stickers! I love that they all have on their party hats! Thank you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly this is so cute! What a wonderful design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete