Saturday 5 April 2014

Unscripted Sketches Challenge #250

Have found a great new challenge to try out, they have fantastic sketches and so much inspiration from the participants.
This is the brilliant sketch for this week. I decided to be a bit tricky and turn the sketch to the left so the flower is in the top left-hand corner. Have never moved a sketch around before, so I'm treading in uncharted territory. 
I've been dying to use this hot-air-balloon stamp for ages and thought this would be the perfect time. I spent ages fiddling with how I wanted the clouds and I'm really pleased with the end result.

Unfortunately I have no idea where the hot-air-balloon and double cloud stamps come from. They are part of a small set I purchased off Trade Me a long time ago and they didn't come in any original packaging. If anyone recognises it, could you please let me know?? The solid clouds are from Lawn Fawn 'Into the Woods' and sequins from Teresa Collins.

I have a third card to link today but I had to sleep overnight and re-look at it this morning, as I wasn't sure about it last night. I still don't like it so will have to re-do it. Luckily today being Saturday, I don't have a busy day ahead (just gardening and taking Max to the skate park), so can take my time.

Take care
Shona

 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous colour palette, Shona ... such a sweet hot air balloon floating about the layers of clouds! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete