Saturday 19 April 2014

CAS on Sunday Challenge #31 Card No. 2

I'm not usually so inspired that I end up with 2 cards for a challenge but couldn't help myself with this one!

The inspiration for this challenge at CAS on Sunday Challenge #31 was to make a birthday card using at least one die-cut. I had a few glittery hearts left-over from my first card, so decided to put them to work.
I'm hoping this will still pass as a 'CAS' card. I really wanted to pair the silver glitter with black and white but not go over the top.

The black/white polka dot paper is from Lawn Fawn 'Peace Joy Love' and the black/white diagonal paper from Teresa Collins 'You are my Happy'. The silver and gold glitter washi tape is from Papervine and the sentiment is Hero Arts 'Year Round Sentiments'.

So nice to use some paper (as I have so much of it!!!). I sat down last night to try and make some other paper layered cards but my brain just won't come up with any ideas. I always seem to come back to a CAS design. Maybe my brain is telling me something......

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Very clean and elegant Shona. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that monochrome look with the splash of glitteriness, Shona ... so striking! I too have some very unloved DP in a box ... it almost never sees the light of day any more! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete